Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Settling In

Well I have arrived in Budapest and am now beginning the process of settling in to my new home for the next year. Yesterday is all of a blur thanks to the transatlantic flight but after sleeping for close to 14 or more hours I am working on getting unpacked and acquainted with my surroundings. I got a little tour from my roommate of the area around our apartment and how to get on the buses and trams and which ones to take. We also went to IKEA which I am so thankful for the ability to buy a few things to feel a little more settled. It is amazing what joy a lamp and a hamper can bring :). No more dirty clothes on the floor. I still am working on unpacking all my bags and finding out what I did bring over. Tomorrow might also bring with it the chance to go to the big grocery store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home