Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

O Bag where art thou?




I just got back into town after a fun-filled seven days in Budapest. It was so great to see many of the girls I had the chance to work with last year as well as many friends. I will write more later as jet lag and the need to sort mail and email persist. I thought I would post a few photos of the city for many new to my blog and the city is just so beautiful what's not to love.

Alas one sad part of the trip is that my bag is somewhere in airport land and not to be found....yet. Hopefully soon we will be reunited so I can do my laundry. :)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home