Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Getting to know my Roommates

Here is a funny pic of my two roommates. We all met last year at SpeakOut and are reunited this year for Stint. It should be a fun year of getting to know each other and sharing the many unique experiences along the way. Behind them is the elevator we can use to get up to our apartment. I am not sure when it was built but you can see completely up and down the shaft. Also after we go up we have to send it back down. We are not sure if there is anyway to actually call the elevator up to our floor, but thankfully taking the stairs down is a much easier way to go. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited for you! I know that God is going to do incredible things in you and through you this year--whether or not the stud finder works... :)

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home