Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

What am I thinking?

So when I returned from overseas in the fall I thought I should try and pick up running. Good exercise, doesn't cost too much (I have found out otherwise since starting), and easy to just put on shoes and go. Hmmm sounded good enough. Well off I went working up my endurance to just run 30 minutes. Going pretty good..tried a couple of races so I thought I am coming up on a milestone birthday in October why not try for a half-marathon. So today I just signed up to run in Victoria in October. Um I don't know what I am doing. Thankfully I have a sister who runs and another who will also be attempting her first in October. Here I go with a little fear and a lot of excitement to see what happens. To all you runners out there I am sure this is nothing. If you have any advice let me know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait until you have to ice bath! ;-)

4:58 PM  
Blogger KT said...

We should run sometime. I'm slow but it is always nice to have some company. Let me know!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home