Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Statue Park-A Day in Pictures

This past Saturday our Friday Girls Bible Study went to visit Statue Park. The park was created after the fall of communism after 1989. Many of the former Soviet and Communist statues that were throughout the city found a new home in this park so they wouldn't be destroyed. Lilla

Nikki, Lilla & Lauren


The whole group. Top Meli, Lauren, Lilla. Bottom Eszti, Nikki, Me and Adel.


The whole group waiting for the bus to take us to the park.




Meli & Eszti


Near the entrance of the Park but I can't remember who this guy is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home