Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

Well I am in the middle of a whirlwind trip around a few places in Europe. I arrived in Scotland a few days ago and am enjoying a few days of rest for the holidays and then more touring and seeing all there is to see around here. I am visiting with a friend who is living in Glasgow for ten months. So I am learning what life is like here for her in Scotland.

Florence, Italy was amazing. It truly is the art capital of Europe. I think I saw a fresco, statue, or painting everywhere I turned. We went into so many museums I can hardly believe it. And the food.....oh the food. I think I would return if just to eat more food. I got a couple of recipes and am anxious to see if I can possibly try to recreate the scrumptious soups and pastas we ate. I am hoping to post pictures soon when I return to Budapest.

But I wanted to at least post a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and pray that your time today is full of joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home