Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Friday, November 03, 2006

It started snowing today! The past few days the temperature dropped to freezing and we had heard snow was in the forecast. So I have been bundled up in my winter coat and bought an extra pair of gloves to keep me warm. Then this morning as I awoke and opened the blinds I saw snow falling. Nothing major yet just little flakes. But it looks so pretty. I am sure once I step outside my thoughts may change but sitting in the comfort of my warm room it is so peaceful.

Today we head off to Csilleberc for our fall retreat with the students. It will be in the hills of Buda outside of Budapest. It should be a fun weekend of getting to know the students better and hopefully many meaningful conversations about what God is doing in our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home