Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Florence, Italy


Over the Christmas break I had the amazing opportunity to travel throughout Europe and see many new places. Here are a few pictures from Florence, Italy. If you like art this is definitely a city to visit. Michaelangelo's David is truly impressive and pictures just don't do it justice. There were frescos, paintings and sculpture around every corner. The city is bustling with tourists and I wouldn't even want to guess what the summer must be like. Well I will let the pictures speak for themselves because it is truly a beautiful area.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home