Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Friday, June 29, 2007

D-Group




SpeakOut is underway! We have just finished our first week of orientation and training. The campers arrive tomorrow and we are all resting up for the big week ahead. I am excited that I will be leading a group of American girls I met two years ago. In the picture Lauren, Olivia and Lizzy. Each of them will have a group of Hungarian girls they will be working with and who I will get to know better through them. For our first time as a discipleship group we headed out to the local pizza place called Donatello's and shared a great pizza.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home