Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A New Year!

So it is already part way through January and I still have yet to post on my blog. It is funny realizing that when I was living oversees it seemed so much easier to share about my life and what was happening. Now that I am back in the States life is still interesting to me but for some reason I don't take the time to write my thoughts. I am hoping with this new year will bring with it the resolve to write a few more stories and memories down to share.

A quick update is that I am still working with students all over the Seattle area. I love their hearts and the way the Lord is transforming their lives into something so beautiful that only He can do.

Here are a few girls that I get to see each week. They are such a joy to be around.
Hopefully I will have more pictures and stories soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home