Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Monday, December 22, 2008

More Snow!

We awoke this morning to more snow. The finally tally looks like 10 inches at least. The whole city is covered in a blanket of white which is very beautiful but I am ready for our typical Seattle rain to come back. I guess from the weather reports we may have a white Christmas after all. Too bad no one can get anywhere. Since the airport has cancelled flights, the trains are running and I think even Metro buses are not running many routes. I am sure glad we stocked up before all this. If you want some fun Christmas cookies I have baked a fun dozen so head on over. :)



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home