Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Something to think about....

I have been slowing working through some Bible study materials that a friend of a friend has written. They have been really good and lately one phrase has left me much to meditate upon and just contemplate. It is "Jesus' steadfast trust in the Father freed Him to surrender His will." I love the idea of freely surrendering His will. So many times we think of obedience has difficult or cumbersome but the idea that Jesus so knew the heart of His father and had complete trust that He freely surrendered. Wow! Anyway not knowing if this woman wants her name on my blog I have kept it off but if you are interested in finding more please email so I can pass along your interest to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home