Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Clipper to Victoria


It was a beautiful Friday morning we left for Victoria, BC, albeit way too early. But we were off for a weekend of fun and to run the Royal Victoria Half Marathon. More details to follow soon on the adventure. Here is the view of the back of the clipper as we sailed to our destination. The ride was mostly smooth with just a few bumps along the way. Well I gues it was smooth for those of us who don't struggle with motion sickness.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

let us know how it went!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya girl - how goes it? Been thinking about ya - thanks for sending the letters. We need to talk soon..and I need to fly up for a weekend visit! The pic is BEAUTIFUL!! -- LB

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home