Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back in the States

Well after a very long flight from Budapest I am now back in Seattle for a little bit. Just a note watch out if you fly through JFK airport as it was sheer chaos getting off the international flight and onto the domestic side. I had to sprint through the airport from one gate to another only to then jump on my flight and wait on the tarmac for two hours. Whew!!! was I glad Delta had tv in the seats so I had something to keep me awake. :)

Anyway thanks for all your prayers. I am continuing to seek the Lord as to my next step with Campus Crusade. Stay tuned for more updates and pictures as I am working on more posts for my blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We look forward to seeing you in Kirkland!

In Christ,

Phil and Julie Mattern

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home