Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Hot Pot with Loan & Bethany

So this is Hot Pot! A big pot of boiling broth with some type of spices in it and you put in other vegetables and meat to eat. I am getting better with the chop sticks and I actually could pull out some of my meat.
Loan introduced us to this Taiwanese Restaurant and taught us all the ins and outs of hot pot. She put together a special sauce you dip your meat into after it is cooked.
Bethany enjoying her first bite.
Another view of our Hot Pot. We had a spicy side and a regular side. The spicy side definitely creeps up on you. I think I drank like 5 glasses of water. Also it was the first time I was served straight up blood in a meal. It came out like a little square of red. I had the tiniest little bite to just try and think that I won't be doing that again. Also I think I ate intestine but I am not sure. Very interesting meal.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home