Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Monday, June 14, 2010

On the ropes!

Our time in Lake Tahoe started out with learning each other's name and also how to trust each other. We headed up the first day to a ropes course and spent the morning doing activities on the low ropes and then in the afternoon it was off to the high ropes to test our faith! Each of the young women I am working with this summer are amazing. Each one of them boldy climbed up the different elements and fearlessly ventured out. Nik's first element was the leap of faith and she just embraced the climb up the ten foot pole (or more I don't remember) and then jumped catching the trapeze! I was so proud of them. Here are a few pictures of our time up on the course.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home