Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cleaning my desk

So people seem to believe that I am an organized person. I am not sure if this is true but I do know I have a tendency to stack papers in a pile and then spend time just sorting. This afternoon I decided to take some time to do just that and clear off my desk. It is interesting the things you find when you finally tackle the challenge of organizing the many papers you find.

Another interesting fact is that I am a note taker. I have post-its, slips of paper, notes on church bulletins and various conference packets all over. I love hearing peoples thoughts and ideas and just engaging with what the Lord may be doing in my life and it others.

So today as I was clearing off my desk I decided to put some of these thoughts down on into a file on my computer. An attempt to be organized. But it was enlightening seeing what I had recorded from various sermons.

One thought came from my pastor at church who preached on Exodus back in November. He was sharing about embracing the long journey. That God matures us and gives us the tools we need for our promised future. The idea of embracing the journey before me and being challenged to seek all that God has for me.

Many more notes were converted but for today I am pondering journey and what is it that God has for me right now in this stage of my journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home