Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Common Grace

The concept of common grace is one that has been in what I have been reading and listening to lately. It takes a little different concept of discovering what is good, beautiful, and true in this world. Or maybe not different but definitely is expanding my view in how to engage and communicate God's love and hope to others. I thought I would link an article I just read for others to read as well. I love being able to talk through these ideas and be able to discuss what others think and are learning. So if anyone out there is willing I would love to know your thoughts on this.

http://www.qideas.org/essays/the-problem-of-good.aspx

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home