Kirstin's Chronicles

Welcome to the chronicles of my adventures. As I journey with the Lord I hope to share about the people along the way and all that I learn.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tension

We have now been in Cambodia for five days. Already we have seen and experienced so much. There is an amazing amount of tension here in that it is a place with a history of genocide and struggle and yet the people are known for their smiles. It is true the smiles are vibrant and full of warmth.

Right now we are on the coast at a leadership retreat with young leaders who will be looking to bring hope and transformation to their country. The joy that they exude is absolutely infectious. Soon I hope to post stories of our time here but right now we are heading off to dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home